Peach and mango season is in! I love these two fruits so much! They are sweet, colorful, and full of nutrients for our body. In this recipe I included both fruits. Also, I need to say that I did this randomly without knowing if it was going to come out tasty. It turned out to be delicious! My husband loved it!!!
- 2 peaches
- 1 ripe mango (I squeezed all the pulp out the mango, it was a bit messy, but I was ablle to get all the juice and pulp out)
- 3 big slices of pineapple
- coconut water to taste ( I used about 1 1/2 cup, you can keep pouring to your taste. Don’t forget it’s a smoothie)
Blend it all together in your high speed blender (I used the Vitamix), add ice to taste, and voile!
Benefits of mango:
- fights against colon, breast, leukemia, and prostate cancer (full of antioxidants)
- lowers cholesterol (high in pectin and vitamin C)
- clears the pores of skin
- great for healthy eyesight (rich in vitamin A)
- alkalizes the body
- promotes healthy sex (rich in vitamin E)
- improves digestion
- boosts the immune system (has great amount of vitamin C, vitamin A, and is very rich of carotenoids)
Benefits of peaches:
- rich in antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin, beta-crytoxanthin
- helps to fight against hypo kalmia (rich in potassium)
- fights against cancer (rich in phenolic and carotenoid)
- promotes skin glow (rich in vitamin C)
- helps to protect against the effects of UV light (full of flavonoids)
- awesome for the eyesight (rich in beta-carotene)(has a great amount of vitamin C)
- wonderful for digestion (high amount of fiber)
- great for the nervous system helping to prevent anxiety and stress (full of magnesium)
I hope you enjoy this recipe just as much as my husband and I did! Take advantage of this great season and fill your fruit tray with these two amazing fruits. Your body, inside and out, will thank you greatly!
Until next time!