This is one of the easiest energy smoothies bowls to make and is super delicious. I love this smoothie because it’s packed with antioxidants, potassium, protein, fiber, and much more. This is the perfect pre or post workout smoothie bowl. It will give you energy, satisfies the cravings, and is light in your stomach, getting your digestive system working in a proper manner. I love smoothie bowls, and I hope you can fall in love with this easy recipe.
Add into your high speed blender (I used the Vitamix) the following:
- handful of blackberries (about 10-15)
- handful of raspberries (about 10-15)
- handful of blueberries (about 10-15)
- 2 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of Sun Warrior protein-powder chocolate flavor (vegan protein powder)
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup of rice milk (You can use your favorite nut milk as well. I used rice milk because it was the only milk available in my fridge, but it tastes delicious! If you never have had rice milk, it’s very thin, very light, and it tastes really delicious. You can find it in the nut milk fridge isle of your supermarket. The brand I used is “Rice Dream”.)
- ice to taste if you like it chilled ( I did not add the ice, but I would add at least 1-2 ice cubes)
Blend it all together until smooth. You will see it turn into a purple or maroon color, with kind of a mildly thick consistency. Pour it into your favorite bowl.
Add your favorite topping ingredients. I added the following this time:
- coconut flakes
- cocoa nibs
This smoothie bowl is so creamy, so delicious, so colorful, packed with vitamins, and super tasty too! Hope you can enjoy this as your breakfast, your pre or post work out, or even maybe your lunch or dinner. It is a delicious meal for real!
Until next time!